Friday, November 4, 2011
Fall Festival & Halloween 2011
We had our Fall Festival for preschool at the church the night before Halloween. It was pretty weather, the kids had fun & we got to see friends from preschool. The best part was roasting hot dogs & s'mores with friends!
On Halloween, we did our 4th annual Halloween Trick or Treating Night with the Oliver Family. We always meet around 5pm, eat chili & appetizers, take the kids to a block party, & this year we trick or treated for over 3 hours! It was so much fun and the best year yet with our 4 kiddos-We had a genie, James the Train, Thomas the Train, & a Lil Devil in our crew!
The part that I liked the most was listening to all the random conversations that Jackson & Colton had with the people at each house. They would just make themselves at home, chatting it up with everyone-I love how social they are! One of my favorite lines of the night was when Colton got to one house he said Hey Big Guy, I like your Christmas Tree! ha ha! It was a Fall Wreath/toperi. He is too cute for words. J & C were so excited running to every house with Addison & Amelia. I love our Halloween Tradition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment