Thursday, September 12, 2013

Baby Love!

Today I got to spend the morning visiting with a sorority sister of mine, Jennifer and her precious, sweet Baby R. He is baby boy #3 for their family and I just fell in love with this precious linebacker. All our 4 other boys were at school, but I know they will be looking forward to meeting their buddies' new brother soon! It was so nice to catch up with just her and look at all the cute baby stuff and hold & feed him. Right at the point when I felt like I totally wanted to adopt, he started fussing and he got really heavy in my arms and I was able to hand him right back to his Mama! God must have known! ha ha! 

I saw this quote the other day and I just adore it. I try to live this each & everyday in my own life and I hope I can pass that quality on to my boys, as well! 
Last night, we played a little Math Rummy Hot Wheels style. The boys love this game & honestly beat me everytime we play it! I have to remind myself, being a former middle school language arts teacher, that there are other things to teach besides reading, grammar, spelling, etc. I have been doing science experiments and about as much math as I can handle with the boys, but it just isn't my thing, so luckily, Daddy likes & is good at Math! Whew! 
Jackson has his first loose tooth and several friends told me to take pics of their sweet faces, bc once they start loosing teeth and get their adult teeth in, their baby faces will never look the same. How pitiful is that!? So, here is Colton very up close and personal. I love your little baby teeth, sweetie pie! 
Jackson VERY up close and personal! Your smile brightens up my life, angel! I love you and those precious little baby teeth! 
Slow down, boys! Growing up so fast! Mommy & Daddy are SOOOOOO insanely proud of you & love you to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment