This past weekend we took a trip with the twins to Charlotte for Maria & Brent's wedding weekend! It was so much fun! Friday, we had Maria's bridal luncheon at Red Rocks, then their awesome rehearsal dinner was at North Harbor Club on Lake Norman right on the lake, which we loved! Their wedding was at Davidson UMC and they had a fun reception! The twins did so well with all the festivities and had fun hanging out with Daddy a lot since I was a bridesmaid! They LOVED dancing around at the reception! I will try to post a video of Jackson breaking it down to Lady Gaga if I can figure out how to put a video on here! Sunday, we got to go to Kystle and Charly's adorable house in Charlotte-I love my lil KC! Brandon hooked up their audio throughout their house so I'm sure they are having lil dance parties right now! (-;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment