Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trip to Roanoke, VA and Annapolis, MD




























































































I took my first solo trip with the twins! We went to Roanoke to visit my parents and it went great! J & C had already been to Roanoke once back in September for my high school reunion, but of course, Brandon came with us! I drove through the night there and back and the twins (not even kidding) slept the entire 7 and half hours BOTH WAYS without making one peep! We trained them well with traveling, I guess!? Besides the drive by myself with twins (nope-I couldn't even stop to go the bathroom bc I didn't want to wake them out and have to get out the double stroller at 3am!), it was a lot of work getting the entire mini-van unloaded, 2 pack n plays set up, 2 high chairs, well, double everything, but worth it! We were able to hang out with Brandi, Mitzi, and Beth and her twins which was lots of fun! Brandi and I took a road trip to Annapolis, MD for Rocco's baptism and I was able to see Sarah and Stacie, which is always fun! Brandi and I were all excited bc we got to see the White House on our way to Annapolis. We have seen it many times, but now that we are both way into politics, we freaked out! Ok, even I wanted to see Obama once we were there! (-; When I got back to Roanoke, we met up with Beth, Gracie, and Sydney and we all got to ride the train and see the Easter Bunny! Nana loved giving the twins their Easter surprises and they had fun opening them up and playing with their goodies! Here are a few pics from our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment