Happy New Year to our Friends & Family! Our family is so excited about 2010! Brandon & I are both turning 30 this year, the twins are at such a great age at 19 months and we are having the time of our lives with them! There are many exciting things ahead for us this year! As you can see below, I haven't updated the Gore Family blog since the twins were 11 months and now they are 19 months old! Time flies when you are having fun! I am loving staying home with the twins and feel so extremely blessed to be able to do so! Since my last blog post in spring of 2008, I have become a wedding coordinator with A Flawless Events in which I coordinate and work one wedding a month (sometimes 2 at the max). It's the best of both worlds-I get to be able to stay home with the twins while doing something creative with work that I enjoy once a month. I am also the Recruitment Advisor for my sorority at UGA. I have been looking for something that I wanted to volunteer my time to since I had the twins and since the sorority has given me so much in my life, I figured this would be a great way to give back. I also get to do this advisor position with many of my good friends from the sorority who are also advisors! Brandon's company, Innovative Media Solutions has been busier than ever. Many nights he is working til 11pm but he is able to work his schedule around anything special we need him for whether it is a birthday party, preschool event, lunch with us, traveling, doctor appts., etc.
This leads me to my New Year's Resolution for 2010. It's not working out like the majority of people, bc I work out religiously at Lifetime Fitness so I would do that anyways! My resolution is to keep up with the blog for the twins. I know it is a wonderful way for me to document the twins lives besides keeping updated with my photos and writing in their journals (more private/personal thoughts for just the boys to see!) and a great way to keep our friends and family all across the nation updated. I kept a baby book for both boys (keeping up with two baby books, a blog, journals, and pictures with twins-whew!) for the first year, but now I want to do the blog for updates that they can see later in life. To catch up, I am going to post a few pics & short info for each month since they were born and from there will be updating frequently! Best Wishes to all our friends & family in the new year! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment