After keeping up with 2 baby books, monthly pics on ofoto, and home videos, I have realized that the blog is the best way for me to document everyday events for Jackson & Colton to look back on later in life. Of course, they better love the baby books I make for them for each year, the end of the year video we have made them since 2008, and the monthly ofoto pictures they can always look back on, and all the home video footage, but I felt like they were missing some of the really funny moments that can't be documented with pictures and this is a great way to keep the memory alive! In particular, I am thinking of how they currently are keeping me very busy by crawling out of their cribs over 100 times at night which at this point, you just have to laugh! I guess I can say that because I know the crib tents are arriving tomorrow! They sure are little monkeys!
Anyways, it has been bothering me that there are gaps in my blog from times I was super busy with the twins, traveling, coordinating weddings, or doing Rush Advisor stuff! I just discovered that I can actually go back to months I missed and fill in a little update or pictures so that I can make it a blog from the very beginning of their birth without getting out of order. Yippee! I'll be working on that this next week before heading to Athens for 10 days to do advising at Gamma Phi for UGA's Recruitment Week! I am hoping to get all caught up before I leave so that I can just update from then on!
 |
| St. George Island 2010 |
No comments:
Post a Comment