Thursday, November 18, 2010

One of our 6 Fall Weddings with A Flawless Events

Amy & I have coordinated SO many weddings this Fall-4 of them in just October! They were all beautiful & unique, but I especially loved Melissa & Hunt's! They are a super fabulous, southern, classy couple and found out she was also a Gamma Phi Beta along with many of her bridesmaids! Same day I found out Madison Asef (Gamma Phi Beta) won UGA Homecoming Queen at the game that day! Here are the fabulous pics from Dan & Anne Photography! If you are a bride looking for a photographer, I highly recommend them! Dan is so cool & Anne is sweet as can be! (The pic is from another wedding of ours this fall overlooking Downtown Atlanta-World of Coke, The Aquarium, Centennial Park, etc!)

Here is the link to the pics from their blog below:

http://danandanne.com/2010/married-melissa-hunt/comment-page-1/#comment-1388

No comments:

Post a Comment