Hey ya'll!
Here's the meal plan for the week! I will choose one recipe a week to list that I can totally guarantee is somewhat easy and delicious!
Monday: Parmesean Pork Filet, sliced new potatoes, & sliced carrots in crock pot (Healthy, delicious, & easy!)
Tuesday: Chili with chopped green peppers & onions and spinach salad
Weds: PF Changs Beef & Broccoli Skillet
Thursday: Stuffed Asparagus & Cheese Chicken, green bean casserole, & crossaints
Friday: Date Night Out!
Sat: I am coordinating a wedding at The Biltmore, so we eat dinner there-B loves to cook so he will probably be grilling something!
Sunday: Super Bowl Sunday-Making Buffalo Chicken Dip which is a huge hit in the South at every party we go to, especially Football Parties! Shout out to my dear friend, Heather, for showing me the light!
Buffalo Chicken Dip-just in time for those Super Bowl Parties!

Thanks for the recipe! I will be making that this weekend!
ReplyDelete