Sunday, October 23, 2011

Down on the farm!!!





We took our 3rd Pumpkin Patch trip of the season to Cagle's Pumpkin Patch! 





It was our 4th annual pumpkin patch date for the Biggs/Gore/Laury families-been doing this since our babies were about 5 months old and something we all look forward to every fall!  



We had a day filled with gorgeous weather (85 degrees!), pony rides, jumping pillow, cotton candy, pumpkin picking, hayride, sheep, cows, feeding goats, and tractors. 





We ended the day by visiting our friends, Parker & Addison and going for rides in Daddy's GTO convertible! 



I coordinated a wedding with Amy-it was at a neat warehouse and they did a really cool spin on a photo booth idea where it looked like a full blown photo shoot. It was a big hit with the guests! 




We had Preschool Open House on Monday night-every year I am just so thankful for the teachers at Hillside. 



They love our kids & teach them about God & all the curriculum in such a fun, positive, & creative way. 










I know Jackson & Colton are just thriving and learning more & more everyday with their best buddies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment