Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nov. 2011-Pre-Thanksgiving Fun!

I hate to be out of order, but I must back track a bit. I have already posted Santa pics on here bc I got so excited about them, but seemed to have skipped over November & Thanksgiving-oops!

Here are some random pics throughout November leading up to Thanksgiving (which will have it's own separate post, because it was Oh, so fun!)

 3 Year Old Fall Preschool Pics


 Cars 2 Movie Day with Friends



 Baby Bulldawgs! 
 Coordinating Wedding at Sotto Sotto
 Reece's Choo Choo Party
 Been Friends since College-love having 2 boys together! 




 Courtney & I coordinated the preschool Thanksgiving Party together-we had a blast-loved making these Turkey Treats for the kiddos together! 








 Little Indian & Princess! 
 We gave a military couple their Dream Wedding with the Atlanta Wedding Loft-cool experience! 
 GNO for Breaking Dawn....sneaking champagne in for a toast for Edward & Bella's wedding! Only us!

No comments:

Post a Comment