Every year, we kick off the holiday season by visiting Santa at Phipps Plaza. It is a great Atlanta tradition and you book your appointments in August so it is highly anticipated! Last year, we even saw a Backstreet Boy in line with his son, which I obviously thought was exciting! ha ha! Luckily, Jackson & Colton have always loved visiting Santa since they were babies-they haven't cried once when they sit on his lap! (Although I do love those Christmas Cards we get with the kids screaming-too funny!) We had a special day & Brandon & I couldn't help but get tears in our eyes knowing this is the Santa that the boys visit every year and thinking of their growth from year to year. We had a nice lunch afterwards together & visited Toys R Us for any last requests for Christmas Wish list.
Twenty-Five Years
2 weeks ago







No comments:
Post a Comment