So, the bad news is I am still catching up on Christmas Pics. The good news is after this set, I just have Christmas day pics then on to being on track with January Pics. The even BETTER news is we found a new house in the neighborhood I have been wanting to live in since the day I ever went there AND something else potentially big on the horizon which would make for a very life changing 2 weeks! So far, 2012 has been action packed for our family!
We celebrated Christmas with the 5 Gore Cousins a bit early in December this year because Baby Gore cousin #6 was on his way Dec. 19th! The boys had a great time, as did we, and we feel truly blessed & lucky to have all of us close by for the cousins to get together frequently because they love each other so much-best buddies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














































No comments:
Post a Comment