So, with the whole finding a new house, getting the current house ready to be put on the market TOMORROW, moving stuff into the new house, & some other new things on the horizon, & balancing the twins, I am actually quite impressed that I am getting to Christmas Eve pics only a month late! ha ha! I don't think it will take me long to get caught up on pics & life in general bc I don't think I have picked up my camera in about 2 weeks which is a first for me! We have been trying to clear our schedules except for birthday parties and some date nights to stay focused on the move and what else is coming up!
Christmas Eve is one of my favorite holidays. I know I say this about almost all the holidays, but I can say I don't really like New Year's Eve, so at least I don't say it about every single holiday. However, the traditions, fun, love, & anticipation that is all wrapped into one day of Christmas Eve followed by the glorious day of Christmas just makes me giddy! I like knowing that we have our traditions set while squeezing in some new ones! This year we had a playdate with the twins' preschool buddies over Christmas Break, our annual Christmas Eve Eve Mexican lunch & playdate at Catch Air with The Olivers & The Lasleys, gift exchange & Bday Party for Baby Jesus with The Bishops, I made the 12 days of appetizers (Pinterest made this VERY easy for me this year!), Christmas Eve Church Service, Reindeer Food on the lawn, looking at Christmas Lights, and had a blast playing Santa & Mrs. Claus. As always, we loved having my mom in town from Virginia to celebrate all of this with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment