Monday, February 6, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

So much has happened over the past week-all good blessings! We took a leap of faith and put our house on the market after finding another house & were prepared to have it on the market for at least a year after hearing so many horror stories. Well, we found a buyer within 6 hours of listing it and signed the contract after 4 days! On top of that, we have a back up offer and ALSO, another back up offer. All in less than a week. There is something to be said about a good location & some major renovations that are done to a house! 


In the meantime, there are so many exciting things going on, some I can mention and others I am just praying about that a few close people know. We are getting ready to go to Disney over Winter Break & just thrilled about our upcoming trip! The twins' first trip to Disney is something I have dreamed about ever since I got pregnant!


So, catching up....here are some of my favorite pics from Christmas Day-I have my album on Shutterfly to document every little smile & surprise, but these are a few of my favorites! It was the best Christmas of our lives and we were so blessed & lucky to have Nana Huyghe, Nana Gore, & Gramps all at our home on Christmas Day!
Sprinkling Reindeer Food







 Wrapping Paper Run-Thru!
 We've Been Good this year!!! HUGS!








































No comments:

Post a Comment