It's hard to believe my grandfather passed away 20 years ago today. I remember exactly where I was when my little world stood still that day. He was the most extraordinary, fascinating, & charming man I have ever known. Luckily, his spirit lives on in our sweet lil Jackson Patrick who has the same blue eyes, blonde hair, sense of humor, & love of fishing. So thankful God gave us the gift of keeping memories alive though my sweet boy!
One of the many cool, innovative things my grandfather did who I called "Gps" pronounced "Jeeps" was invent the Snow Blower-true story! I have to document this here so if/when the boys go back and read through this blog they will remember! My Mom just recently emailed me the sketches and documents my grandfather created of the snow blower and it is so fascinating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment