Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Rain, Rain
This morning I woke up to a foggy, rainy day which is a rarity in the suburbs outside of Atlanta. I absolutely love southern weather and most mornings it is a beautiful 70 degrees and has been reaching mid 80s throughout the day. It makes it very hard to be inside when it hardly rains and is always perfect weather! So, today I declared a pajama/movie/bake cookies/play games/story time day! The boys jumped up and down and were so excited we even put our puppy Macy in a set of their Mickey pajamas. It was so cute! We got ready for our big neighborhood garage sale too. I am proud of myself for finally getting rid of high school and college stuff! I know, right!? Baby steps, friends! Now, of course, I couldn't really stay in my pajamas all day long. We played with our neighbor Bryson and then went to run some errands with me & JUST Colton while Jackson stayed to help Daddy with the garage sale set up. I forgot how peaceful and easy and even fun a trip to Publix could be with only one of the twins! I came home to find that Jackson, my sweet baby, actually fell asleep at 630pm so I only had one baby to put to bed tonight which was also super easy! Love getting some rare one on one time with one of the twins! It is so special and important!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment