Whew, what a weekend! I love laid back weekends where you feel totally rested, but I REALLY love those weekends where you get the most out of every.single.minute and this was one of those weekends! I'm actually not even sure how we fit everything we did into one weekend, but I do know I was planning, prepping, & preparing for it prior all week long!
Our weekends kick off on Thursdays bc the twins don't have PreK on Fridays. It's awesome! We have what we call in our family, "Fun Fridays" this year where we go somewhere fun or do something really neat at home every single Friday. Never again will I have these Fridays off of school with my boys (except for summer, of course). I absolutely love them and cherish every minute with them, especially on these days!
When I picked J & C up from PreK on Thursday, they had my favorite fundraiser in their bags-Orignial Artworks! We have these from every year for the twins from their preschool, but usually they include handprints or footprints & this year they were able to draw their faces and sign their names. There can't possibly be a fundraiser more precious than this gem! I plan on buying tons of goodies for us, grandparents, & Godparents-I mean, who wouldn't want this magnet on their fridge!? ha ha! I adore it!
T
 |
| Thursday Night, we had a fun playdate at the sand park with one of our neighborhood/t-ball buddies & his mommy. Amy & I got to walk around the sand park track while the boys played, had dinner & enjoyed a pretty sunset! |
 |
T-Ball Buddies at the sand park-such a fun, easy playdate after school!
I could hardly contain my excitement for Friday's festivities! My sorority sisters & I started our annual tradition of heading to the mountains about an hour away for Burt's Pumpkin Farm Day and this was our 5th year of fun! It is one of my favorite non-holiday days of the year. I really look forward to spending this fun day with my sorority sisters & our kiddos & it is one of the things I think about when I think of the word "Fall" |
 |
| Touring the giant pumpkin patch with my sweet boys! |
 |
| Hayride with my girls & our kids! |
 |
| Pumpkins galore! |
 |
| Talking Pumpkins on the hayride-always a crowd favorite |
 |
| GphiB 5th Annual Burt's Pumpkin Farm Day 2012! |
 |
| I rushed home from the pumpkin farm, to head to Wine Night at Val's with my preschool Mamas! What fun we had! So much fun, I didn't get to bed til 4am! |
 |
| Recently, one of our fellow preschool mamas sadly passed away. I can't even write about it without crying, but here is an awesome pic from Six Flags just a few short weeks before our sweet Amy passed away. Her & Val took Carson & Ava to Six Flags at the end of August and I just love this picture seeing them share a fun day together! |
 |
| Sat. morning, the boys had one of their TBall games & they had a big cheering section-Nana, Uncle Michael, Aunt Lisa, & cousins Joey & Jesse came to cheer them on! It meant the world to them! |

Post Game CFA with family!
Meanwhile, I was in Rome coordinating a wedding with the fabulous A Flawless Event Team! |
 |
Our bride was just stunning!


The bride & bridesmaids taking a stroll along the vineyards
 |
| One of our favorite moments of the night-we were searching for a perfect spot for their moment alone & sat a table by the pond-it was just lovely! |
 |
| Fabulous Ceremony and Reception! |
 |
| Sunday Funday included Daddy letting me sleep in...my little boys are taking notes & going to make fine husbands one day! I didn't get home from coordinating the wedding til 1am the night before, had baseball uniforms to wash for pics, along with everything else, so he took the boys to Waffle House for breakfast & McDonald's to play for the morning. To their excitement, one of their best buddies from school, Jackson & his family were also there so it was like an unplanned playdate! Afterwards, we went to our first Hobgood Baseball Carnival-we took individual pics, team pics, & had fun visiting with lots of friends & their families and doing fun carnival games! |
 |
| It's beginning to look like it is time for Trick or Treating in the hood! Exciting! |
No comments:
Post a Comment