Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wild Wednesday

Whew! I am so exhausted I can barely walk or talk and its not even 9pm! Ha! It's a great type of exhausted from having quality time with friends, being fully present in the twins' day & activities, working out & being productive. Today was so wild because we had the annual Halloween Costume parade at Preschool today!

Colton
Pic my Mama sent from the beach-she retired last week & is loving life! Can't wait for her to visit this weekend!
Pretty sky on my Jog
Outdoor Movie Nights at our house just got a little more fun!
Love the annual Costume Parade at Preschool
I keep getting run over by these remote control cars everyday!
Dress up event #2 of the day-Cherubs Choir Halloween Costume Party
Jackson's favorite food-ha!
Choir Costume Party
Colton's favorite food!
The boys learned Head Shoulders Knees and Toes in Spanish at school! 
Hugs for Ms. Alicia!
We got Madonna tickets! WAHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment