We had a playdate with Jennifer, Parker, & Aiden at DAC Kids Pirate Cove in March-we all loved it so much we are having the twins' 3rd Birthday Party there in May! Such a fun spot!
Brandon & I met in January 2003, while I was at the University of Georgia. We married in July 2006 & welcomed our twin boys on May 24th, 2008. We have two puppies named Chad & Macy May who we adore. Brandon owns a home theater & audio company, loves playing tennis, boating, fishing, & his GTO. I was a 6th grade language arts teacher & cheerleading coach, but now I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with the babies while coordinating weddings occasionally-Best of Both Worlds! I volunteer as the Recruitment Advisor for my chapter of Gamma Phi Beta at the University of Georgia since 2008 & serve on the preschool board at the church where the twins attend preschool. After the twins go to school, I plan on finishing my masters in administration & become an assistant principal & eventually a principal. However, recently, I started working on scheduling for my husband's company & seem to think God might be leading me down the path of working for our family business. Only time will tell! We enjoy boating, traveling, fun restaurants, the pool & park (anything outside!), Lifetime Fitness, church/brunch Sundays, and spending time with friends and family.We love living life to the fullest in Atlanta, Georgia!
No comments:
Post a Comment