Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Morning Swim Lessons!


Each Saturday for 8 weeks, J & C are taking swim lessons at Lifetime Fitness. They are a bit pricey times two, but we lucked out bc I had "Lifetime Fitness" bucks for being a member for 3 years & referrals so we got this set of lessons for both boys free! I taught swim lessons all through high school & college, lifeguarded, & was a pool manager in college so I couldn't wait to start swim lessons with an instructor for the twins. It really is so important to teach these skills early on, especially since we are constantly at the lake/boat, beach, & pool all spring & summer! After teaching swim lessons to hundreds of kids, I am pretty relieved that Jackson & Colton are lil baby Nemo's in the water-they jump right in and have no fear! In just a few lessons they are going under, blowing bubbles, kicking, & doing arm "scoops". One of my friends, Katie, was working out at the gym, and since it is impossible for us to get pics of swim lessons since we are both in the water with each of the twins, she got a few shots from the workout area above the pool. So grateful for these bc they are my only swim lesson documentation! ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! so glad I saw ya'll and could snap a few pics on the good old iphone :)

    ReplyDelete