Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter with your families! We had a wonderful weekend-lots of outdoor water fun, decorating Easter eggs, Church on Sunday, a lovely Easter Dinner with just the 4 of us on Sunday, and of course, the Easter Bunny came to visit the twins!


I adore going to church and seeing all the Southern kids in Jon Jons, sweater vests, smocked dresses, big bows, & hats! So adorable!



On Thursday, when we had the twins' Preschool Easter Party, Easter Egg Hunt, & Performance in the chapel, they had a bible lesson with Larry the Puppet to show the kids how Jesus makes your heart pure using some pretty creative ideas that totally captivated their little 2 & 3 year old minds! I was impressed and was so glad they were able to hear that lesson for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment