Sunday, March 22, 2009

4 Days without Brandon!














































































































Brandon left for a business/pleasure trip to Charleston on Thursday. He was doing a job on a beach house for a client that he has in Atlanta but also brought along 3 of his buddies from his tennis team and his boat, so who knows how much work was actually accomplished on this trip! (-; The 4 days without Brandon went great, with the help of great friends, all except for bath time, which I knew would be hectic. 2 babies at bath time gets a little crazy! One of us usually plays with one while the other does bath time, we take turns, or we both put them in our jacuzzi tub. Other than that, we had a fun and busy weekend with friends and I loved spending time with the boys-we had so much fun together! Thursday, we had a playdate at the park with my sorority sister, Jennifer and her 2 boys, Aiden & Parker. It was the twins' first time at Kidzstock and they rode in the swings for the first time! Friday, Jackson had physical therapy and then we had a playdate with my sorority sister, Stephanie and her two boys, Ethan and Jack. They have an awesome playroom so the twins had a lot of fun! Sat., Heather & Ameila helped with the twins Easter Portraits with a little 2 week old lamb named Liam! I go to the studio to order the pictures on Tuesday and I can't wait! Also, the twins started Stage 3 foods this weekend! I read it is important to bump them up (I certainly could have done it a little earlier) so they continue to develop good chewing and swallowing skills. Today, they had whole wheat pancakes with sugar free syrup for breakfast, yo-baby yogurt and bananas for lunch, and stage 3 lasagna and peaches for dinner! Yea! Besides their first swing rides & stage 3 foods, the twins have officially said their 1st word that actually has meaning-of course, it is "Da Da" and they love saying it. I can point to a picture and they yell "Da Da"...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment