After teaching 6th grade, I understand the importance of wearing green to avoid being pinched by kids (or adults) all over! (-; The twins are decked out in a cute lil green spring outfit to celebrate their first St. Patrick's Day at MMO! I'm sure they are making some cute hand painted shamrock for us right now with their teachers! Colton is doing wonderful after his surgery Friday! He is probably just a few weeks away from walking-he walks holding on to just one of our fingers. I was thinking the twins would not walk until August bc 14 months is typical for chubby, lil preemie baby boys, but I think Colton has plans of his own! Jackson is crawling, but he is so laid-back, I think he is having too much fun watching Colton to think about walking himself! Hope everyone is having a great St. Patrick's Day!!!!
Twenty-Five Years
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment