This past weekend was a very special weekend! One of my very best friends, Katie, who I have been best friends with since I met her on the Gamma Phi Beta Bid Day at UGA in 1998, got married to her fiance, Ted on Sat, followed by me and 5 other girls hosting her baby shower for lil Baby Allie who will be arriving in May! It was a whirlwind weekend for Katie and I was so happy to be such a big part of it and share these special events with her! We ended the weekend with a playdate & dinner at Heather & Raymond's-the twins LOVE playdates with Addison & Amelia. They played with the water table and we played outside because it was almost 80 degrees! P.S. I now know to post the pictures in opposite order....still learning this blog stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment