Hey ya'll! I am working on decorating the twins' big boy rooms-Colton chose trains and Jackson chose boats and I am having so much fun decorating their individual rooms just like I did with their nursery!
Snapfish is having a great deal-I am a huge fan of the collages and you can enter posterbaby and get a collage for free and just pay $1.99 for shipping! Great deal!
I created a cute one of one of our recent family photo shoots for Colton's room!
I tried to copy the image but wasn't able to, but I had turquoise border with a title at the top that said "Colton's Family, We Love You to the Moon and Back" I love personalized nursery decor!
Happy Sunday! We are off to church & brunch at J. Christopher's and going to enjoy the day with 60+ degree weather in Atlanta! Yay!









No comments:
Post a Comment