Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Monday!

Happy Monday! Things are so busy here with birthday parties, baby showers, getting ready for Recruitment Advisor training in Atlanta, Lifetime Fitness, Playdates, Girls Night Outs, Guys Nights for the hubby, and just life with twin two year olds!

I'm catching up on pictures of the big snow we got in Atlanta and will post them soon (thank goodness I can change the date on my blog updates so everything can be in chronological order!) It's funny to be working on snow pics when it has been in the mid-upper 70's! Loving this weather and so glad to be living in The South!

Tonight, I am cooking one of my all time classic recipes-Poppy Seed Chicken. There are several variations of this recipe and I am using this one tonight!


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Betsys-Poppy-Seed-Chicken/Detail.aspx

Then, going to spend all night cleaning for the housekeepers-many people ask me how I keep it all together with twins and the activities that we do-I don't have my Momma close by to help at spur of the moment like a lot of my friends (I try to make this happen everyday though! hee hee!) so we totally have a great housekeeping team who comes every 2 weeks. Couldn't survive without them! However, you have to have everything perfectly straight therefore, tonight I will be cleaning for the housekeepers! We've had housekeepers since 2004 with our first house & it has been $ well spent!

Here are some fun recent pics of a playdate at PLAY in Roswell with the twins' buddy, Sophie!











No comments:

Post a Comment