2 current events running through my train of thoughts this morning......
#1....Christina Aguilara messing up the National Anthem at The Super Bowl. Geez, people, settle down! First of all, let's face it, this is the same girl who sang "Dirty" in a cage with chaps on. Let's not expect crazy miracles here. 2nd of all, I have seen her live & up close in concert and she is an amazing singer, but she isn't God, she makes mistakes. I do understand it IS the national anthem, but seeing that she was discovered singing the National Anthem at Steelers games, I'm sure she is being harsh and critical on herself right now anyways. It is disheartening to see everyone so quick to judge and criticize. Maybe we should let Britney sing it next year!? (-;
#2.....On a more serious note, What would you do if you were Gabby Giffords (Congress woman) husband? He has the opportunity to make history and this ONE last chance to go on the space shuttle, yet his wife was shot and can't speak in the hospital. If I followed my list of priorities Family, Friends, Work, then I would turn it down and stay with my significant other, however, she is such a selfless woman that I bet if she could speak she would be so upset if he chose not to go and do this history making, once in a lifetime, what he has been training for half his life experience. Very tough decision. I think I would go in honor of her if I had to decide. I will be interested to see what he does when the time comes!
Twenty-Five Years
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment