I am becoming the BEST celebrity spotter around ATL! In just 3 months in the first second I have seen these people I instantly recognized them and had to tell whoever I am with who they are! ha ha!
In November, I saw The Rock at The Mansion for my pre-wedding meeting with my sorority sister, Stephanie whose wedding I was coordinating and saw him at the valet.
In December, I saw Backstreet Boy, Brian Littrel in line right next to us for Santa at Phipps pictures and obviously had to tell Brandon who the heck that was! ha ha!
Backstreet Boy!
In Jan, saw Wanda Sykes in Vinings while I picking up a cake for a rehearsal dinner
Now in Feb., Steph & I went to Kangazoom and saw Usher's ex-wife, Tamika
Then, we got the invite to the Grammy party today! I am begging B for us to go next Sunday and I could see Britney in person!!!!!! I will post the invite AFTER the party!
This is what years of US weekly subscription does! ha ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment