Happy February! I LOVE the LOVE month! Today was busy & fun: the twins had Preschool, Brandon and I did date day & went to lunch at Chili's together before we picked up the boys from preschool, I was busy co-planning the Preschool Valentine's Party with Ava's Momma, made healthy & yummy dinner, and had preschool board meeting tonight!
I am so honored to be on the Hillside UMC Preschool Board-I applied for the position not thinking I would actually get on it because it is such an active & large group of parents but was super excited to be selected-it's me, 5 other parents (even one dad!), The Preschool Director & Secretary & the Pastor at church. We begin & end with prayer and it is truly a blessing working with this amazing group of people-we have a great time together, make big decisions that effect the preschool & community, and are able to vote on scholarships for families in need at that time. It is a really rewarding experience!
Jackson & Colton are cracking us up this week! THIS WEEK IN PARTICULAR, B & I have noticed a huge change in their vocabulary, language development, & communication skills. I swear, this is the week they went from babies/toddlers to kids! It is heart wrenching and exciting all at the same time!
Jackson loves getting his bag full of stuff together and wear his dress shirt and say he is off to work and even asks me if I can watch his teddy bear while he goes to work like Daddy (-;
Colton came home from preschool singing the songs he learned in music class-one being I'm a Little Tea pot and when I saw their painted tea pots and sang the song, he looked shocked and asked me if I was at school that day because he couldn't comprehend that I actually would know the words to HIS song.
Darling! Just Darling! I swear their chubby lil cheeks are gonna fall off from me kissing them so much!
Oh, on a final note, the preschool director told me they had some of the biggest personalities she has even seen. Not really sure what exactly that means, she said it was a good thing, but I just thought it was funny!
WE LOVE WARM WEATHER-70 DEGREES FOR A WHOLE WEEKEND IN JANUARY! WAHOO!










No comments:
Post a Comment