1. Today I'm obsessed with planning the twins 3rd birthday party
2. Today I'm doing a workout at Lifetime Fitness where J & C played in the kiddie center, had a salad for lunch at Lifetime Cafe, home for twins' 3.5 hour naps, Daddy was here to help put the twins down for naps before he left for work, cleaning, laundry, planning for the weekend, specifically a 4 year old birthday party and I have RLC for Recruitment Advisor training for Gamma Phi Beta this weekend in Atlanta, tonight is pizza & movie night!
3. The age I am is 31 and I feel 25.
4. My favorite place is being on the boat at the lake or beach with my family.
5. Something I have been procrastinating over is organizing my office
6. The last thing I purchased was lots of birthday party gifts for the month of March & Easter basket gifts for the twins
7. The thing I love most about our home is dinners on the deck in the summer & a fun backyard!
No comments:
Post a Comment