Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring in the South!


I am such a huge fan of The South! It is such an amazing place to live! We had such a fabulous weekend with great 75 degree weather!
 








Saturday was busy! We took the twins to get haircuts, went to my BFF/Sorority Sister/Great friend from College-lil girl's birthday party-Juliana turned 3 and is the sweetest, most adorable lil petite ballerina princess! Her party was at Catch Air and the twins had such a blast celebrating with their girl! I love being able to be there for her milestones as Ashley is there for all of Jackson & Colton's big days! Actually, I love it so much I cried when we sang happy birthday to her! I go to these kiddie birthday parties all the time, but there are certainly ones that pull at my heart strings, like Juliana's! I just couldn't believe it was 3 years ago that Ashley & I were pregnant together and I was at the hospital holding Baby Juliana with the twins in my tummy. The twins have such a special relationship with her-she is not their girlfriend at all even though Ashley & I would have the time of our lives if one of the twins did marry her, that is not the relationship they have. She is totally like their lil Godsister and I know they will be there to protect her always. I hope they will always remain close family friends & can't wait for all the fun memories our families will have together.










Later that day, we went to our 2nd birthday party at Champion Kids (formerly Southern Prep where the twins had their 2nd birthday party) for my preschool mommy friend, Alicia's son Parker who was turning 5. This lil boy melts my heart-he is so sweet natured, tender-hearted, just an overall great kid. Anytime we play with him he helps the twins (he is now 5 and they are 2) and is such a good role model! His lil sis who was in the twins' preschool class last year, Addison, had the cutest pigtails on the planet at the party!





Then, we drove Daddy to his brother's boat so he could spend the night and have some quality guy time while I went home and put the babies to bed and caught up on Oprah! Because of daylight savings time, the twins slept til 9:20, we got up and headed to the boat to meet everyone-the twins were so excited to see their cousin Joey there and spend the day with him! I laid out on the boat in my bathing suit, soaking up the sun, talked to a bunch of my girlfriends, the twins went fishing & played pirates (good pirates, of course!) and we got home just in time for baths & bedtime!










Whew, what a fun & exhausting weekend! Memories to last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment