So, if you know me, you know I am the queen of personalization for myself, the twins, and especially for gift giving. I just believe that love is in the details and personalization is a fine detail! As most girls in The South, I am in love with anything monogrammed especially!
One of my dear friends/fellow preschool mommy buddy, Ms. Lorna, recently started her business called Georgia Custom Gift Baskets. Ever since I met her, I instantly noticed how creative she is and pays close attention to detail. She is the lady who actually can make & design all the things I visualize & dream about! ha ha! She made my Christmas Bow Tree Topper, Adorable personalized train totes for my twins & friends, & just surprised me today with an awesome Tiffany Blue (my signature color!) personalized tub that I am planning on putting our pool/beach toys in this summer!
She does custom orders & can deliver all over the U.S. You can become a fan of hers on FB under Georgia Custom Gift Baskets or email her at
lorna@gagiftbaskets.com
Please tell her I referred you & they make FABULOUS gifts for all occasions-weddings, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Anniversaries, and TEACHER GIFTS! Happy Spring Shopping!
Thanks for the compliments Tiffany! You're the sweetest! I hope you enjoy your personalized tub. I knew you'd LOVE the colors :) If anyone is interested in contacting me my business e-mail address is:
ReplyDeletelorna@gagiftbaskets.com
or
visit the website: gagiftbaskets.com
Thanks!
love those!! I may need to order two for the boys for Easter!!!
ReplyDelete