Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Fall Y'all!

Happy Fall Y'all! Absolutely love this time of year (although I say this about every season!), but I love it because Brandon REALLY loves fall. To me, fall means traditions with family and friends, and of course UGA football season (although I also feel this way about every season-ha ha!) We are looking forward to 4 trips to the pumpkin patches with various friends, my brother & sister in law always have a really cool Halloween party every year, we trick or treat with the Oliver's every year, have a baby shower coming up for my sister in law, already have our Thanksgiving (and Christmas) plans set in place, and have been enjoying the mid 80's weather in the South with lots of rides on the boat & convertible rides in the GTO. Fall also means wedding season and I have several weddings coming up to coordinate with Amy which I am looking forward to! 






I am playing catch up with some videos but I want to be sure to get them on the blog to document for the boys, but with 3 day preschool back from Fall Break, I have time to finally get caught up on pics & videos from the summer, back to school, & sportykes. 






Jackson LOVES fishing. Colton enjoys it but Jackson is pretty obsessed with it. It all started with being out on the boat and fishing with daddy ever since he was a baby. Nana & Gramps have a pond that is stocked with all kinds of fish at their house. Check out this video of Jackson casting out (he catches so many fish all the time!) at Nana & Gramps pond at age 2...precious!


Meanwhile, Colton gets SO excited when he catches a fish! Here is a clip of him catches a fish with Gramps....
However, the award goes to THIS video below for a video that still has us cracking up. It wasn't funny at the time, but it is almost impossible not to laugh at it now. For the record, Daddy was not injured at the end of this clip! (hee hee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment