Friday, September 30, 2011

Surfin' at SGI & Fun Fridays!

LOVE Fun Fridays with my boys! Life has certainly changed since August-not good or bad, just much different schedule! We went from having Monday/Weds/Friday free to go to Lifetime Fitness and playdates with friends & meeting Daddy for lunch to having preschool Monday/Tuesday/Thursday and Sportykes on Weds. Combine that with their marathon naps they take in the afternoon (typically 1:30-4:30) and that takes up the day! So now, our only "free" day is Friday during the week. I like this schedule just as much as I liked our previously schedule bc now I obviously get more free time to get things done, but we really live it up on Fridays going to Lifetime Fitness, playdates with friends, & having fun! Today is just gorgeous in Atlanta-I so love the weather & seasons in The South!

Here are 2 video clips of Jackson & Colton with their cousin Ethan at the beach-surfin' at St. George Island and having dump truck races!



No comments:

Post a Comment