Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!

Today is such a great day-nothing major exciting, just a productive day with a great routine! Jackson & Colton had preschool where they made lots of artwork learning about the letter "F". They had paintings, stamp artwork, & cute little fall projects that they brought home and were so excited to show me. While they were at school, the housekeepers came and every other Tuesday, it is a joint effort with me & the two housekeepers to get this house in tip top shape & fully organized. I swear,the  housekeepers totally give me the extra push I need to get everything organized & I seriously believe the twins hardly ever get sick because the house is deep cleaned every two weeks. I would totally rather pay for a housekeeper than co-pay for the doctor! ha ha! 



Still catching up on a few more videos from this summer-we went to Aiden's Star Wars Pool Party in July and it was the first time the twins jumped off the diving board. 
They probably would have done it much earlier, but this was the first pool out of all the pools we go to (most have zero entry, mushroom, & water slides) that had diving boards! It was fun to see them learn how to jump off and swim to the side and then they wanted to do it about 50 more times with my sorority sisters' kids! Cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment