I am a huge fan of swim lessons-I used to teach them when I was a life guard and I highly recommend them-no age is too early to start! Jackson & Colton gained so much confidence and spent so much time this summer at the pool, lake, & beach so it is so neat to see the progression throughout the summer. I am so surprised to see how they started this summer with just going under like in this video to becoming lil swimmers. I think this was my last summer with the puddle jumpers! Exciting and scary!
Monday, September 26, 2011
Swim lessons paid off!
So, catching up on some videos that I finally got uploaded-this is from the very beginning of the summer at the pool. We did swim lessons with the boys at Lifetime Fitness this past spring.
I am a huge fan of swim lessons-I used to teach them when I was a life guard and I highly recommend them-no age is too early to start! Jackson & Colton gained so much confidence and spent so much time this summer at the pool, lake, & beach so it is so neat to see the progression throughout the summer. I am so surprised to see how they started this summer with just going under like in this video to becoming lil swimmers. I think this was my last summer with the puddle jumpers! Exciting and scary!
I am a huge fan of swim lessons-I used to teach them when I was a life guard and I highly recommend them-no age is too early to start! Jackson & Colton gained so much confidence and spent so much time this summer at the pool, lake, & beach so it is so neat to see the progression throughout the summer. I am so surprised to see how they started this summer with just going under like in this video to becoming lil swimmers. I think this was my last summer with the puddle jumpers! Exciting and scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment